Sign Up Today!
Sonshine Camp (GRADES 1ST-2ND)
July 8-9th at Camp Egan
Early elementary campers enjoy a taste of hiking, swimming, crafts and active learning in small groups under the caring and watchful eye of shepherds and leaders. All activities and creative worship in this overnight camp are geared for this younger age-level. After this fun camping experience, children will want to return to camp year after year.
Growin' In Grace Camp (Grades 3rd-5th)
July 24-28 at Camp Egan
Older elementary campers have the opportunity to experience God's love in God's beautiful creation over this three day; two night camp. In addition to hiking, swimming, recreation, and crafts, campers participate in interactive small group learning and creative worship
During these experiences, campers build relationships with new friends from other churches around the state that continue as they return to camp year after year.
6th Grade Camp (6th Graders)
July 24-28th at Camp Egan
This week is an opportunity for campers to experience living in community with others, with God, and in creation so that they begin to see and feel God's love every day within themselves, their friends, families, and their local churches.
Each site features unique aspects for campers. For instance Camp Egan features creek walks, a Discovery Center and cookouts.
Trained, experienced leaders facilitate faith development in small groups, in worship, and through fun activities with others.
Campers will return home knowing more about who they are as individuals, as members of a community, and in relation to God through Jesus Christ.
You must register your children online this year.
Link to registration: okcamps.campbrainregistration.com
What to Bring to Camp
- Twin bedding or sleeping bag, pillow, stuffed animal, etc.
- Towel, wash cloths, toothbrush, toothpaste, and other personal hygiene items
- Swim suit and towel
- Camp clothes that can really get dirty
- Plastic trash bag for dirty and wet clothes
- ONLY closed toe and heel shoes!!! ( An extra pair is advised incase one set gets wet.)
- Flashlight, hat, insect repellant, sunscreen
- Change and SMALL bills for the Canteen
- Throw in a pair of long pants, a light jacket/sweater, and rain gear
- Medicine you regularly take or may need at camp
What Not to Bring to camp
- Electronic Devices
- Candy or other snacks and soda
26633 Highway 62
Tahlequah, OK 74464